Mobile Working

Mobility Helps Enterprises Enter A New Age

Provided by Entrust

Category Mobile Working

Type White Paper

Length 7

Publish Date March 12 2013

Date posted June 28 2013

Overview

BYOD is becoming a de facto standard for enterprises. Today over 70% of organizations either have or are interested in implementing a Bring-Your-Own-Device initiative. But for the remaining 30%, they are continuing to allow unsupported devices roam their network unbeknown to them. This Forrester white paper from Entrust looks at how Mobility is empowering enterprises and how mobile security is becoming less restrictive for users.

Recommended for You

phil-muncaster

Why does China spot security vulnerabilities quicker than the US?

Phil Muncaster reports on China and beyond

silhouette

Everything you need to know about... Blockchain

IDG Connect tackles the tech stories that matter to you

kathryn-cave

What will be the single biggest security threat of 2018?

Kathryn Cave looks at the big trends in global tech

Most Recent Comments

Our Case Studies

IDG Connect delivers full creative solutions to meet all your demand generatlon needs. These cover the full scope of options, from customized content and lead delivery through to fully integrated campaigns.

images

Our Marketing Research

Our in-house analyst and editorial team create a range of insights for the global marketing community. These look at IT buying preferences, the latest soclal media trends and other zeitgeist topics.

images

Poll

Will Kotlin overtake Java as the most popular Android programming language in 2018?