Discover how understanding the business of hacking and how cybercriminals profit can help you develop a successful security strategy.
This report shows you:
- The economics behind cybercrime and why it’s so lucrative, even for petty criminals.
- Review of the security controls organizations believe make their networks and data more secure.
- Which technologies and practices that organizations should be concentrating on to make them a less attractive target.
- How basic security can be very effective when it’s done consistently well.
- How organizations can disrupt the economics of cybercrime.
HPE is the sponsor of this material. By submitting your information you agree to be contacted by HPE on topics of interest. Before deciding please review HPE’s privacy statement. Additionally, HPE's privacy statement can be view in; Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Italian.