Over the past five years, costs and quality factors have changed significantly. While legacy on-premise vendors have experienced some market pressure that resulted in a drop in pricing, the costs of cloud-based infrastructure solutions have fallen even further.
This Ovum research report addresses what IT decision-makers need to know to make the right decision on a new infrastructure deployment. Learn about the following factors and why they matter to your contact center infrastructure.
- How the pricing and business models of cloud and premise-based technology vendors have changed since 2013.
- How to build a road map of your internal technology expectations over the next 3-5 years to address the changing needs and behavior of today's customers.
- How possible product bundles and features can affect cost and satisfaction between on-premises cloud solutions.
- What factors matter as much as cost, including security, industry expertise, geographic reach, reliability and vendor relationships.
- Why the wisest approach to deployment probably isn't one size fits all, and how options, such as Interactive Intelligence PureCloud, have shifted to reflect that truth.