This whitepaper covers six guidelines product leaders should explore during their embedded analytics evaluation: 1) Data Access, Integration, and Management, 2) End User Analytics Functionality, 3) Embedding Analytics into the Application User Interface, 4) Deployment and Security, 5) Extensibility, Customization, and Transparency, and 6) Services, Support, and Vendor Experience.
- Key requirements and why they matter for each of the six guidelines for embedded analytics evaluation
- Why blending multi-source data in a controlled matter is important
- Why business users must be empowered to create and edit reports, visualizations, and analysis without IT assistance
- Why a solution must work with multi-tenant architectures
- Why collaborative architecture sessions between vendor and customer are necessary