Imagine this scenario:
- Your job is to develop the next generation plastic enclosure assembly in half the time and cost it took you to design the current model.
- Last time, your team went through numerous design iterations and required early form and fit testing with the prototypes, but faced really slow turnaround times.
- Once the parts were finally ready for evaluation, you discovered that the mesh holes were not to specification due to their intricate geometries.
At this point, you’ve already come to the realization that bringing in better 3D printing technology is the only way to overcome these challenges. Now you’re asking yourself – which 3D printer is right for me?
In case you missed the live event, here's your chance to watch the recorded webinar to learn why these three buying criteria are critical considerations when evaluating an office-friendly, professional 3D printer for concept modeling and design verification applications.
- Part Quality: True-to-CAD part accuracy with superior edge fidelity and surface finish quality for functional testing
- Print Speed: Up to 3X faster print speeds than similar class printers deliver more parts sooner in a single build
- Post-processing: Up to 4X faster post-processing simplifies the workflow and allows for same-day design verification
Let us show you how the ProJet® MJP 2500 Series can help spark your creativity and bring new ideas to life.